The fourth floor contains:
• a clockwork that was in use between 1955 and 1986. It weighs approximately 100 kg, 4 quarter discs placed on a vertical axle attached to clock’s hands outside.
• an old, 17th century mechanism to provide the chimes with a melody. It functioned until 1950; pins reset each new melody, done by two men and a bottle of gin.
• winch to pull up the bells.
• musical box 1950–1986.
• a cast-iron timepiece dating back to 1736, which is still functioning. This timepiece is not from Hilvarenbeek; it was constructed by Cornelis Remmen from Well in the province of Limburg.